Silly Feet Kids Insole
Our fun and funky, fresh shoe inserts for kids work great to replace worn, damaged or smelly shoe insoles, or when shoes are just a bit too loose or do not have enough padding. These shoe inserts cut to size and will fit kids shoes 3, 2, 1, 12, 10, 8 and work great in sneakers and skates, as cleats inserts, and as boot sole replacement for boys and girls shoes. Theses perforated inserts keeps kids feet cool and comfortable and come in a fun, colorful emoji print that kids love. We are a small family owned business committed to your full satisfaction, LOVE OUR SILLY FEET SHOE INSERTS OR GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
INSTRUCTIONS IF YOU HAVE A REMOVABLE INSOLE:
1. Gently remove the manufacturer's insole from the shoe.
2. Place the original insole on top of the Silly Feet insert. Align the insole and insert from the heel. Carefully trace the outline of the insole onto the insert.
3. Using the drawn line as a guide, carefully cut the insert.
4. Insert insole into the shoe. The insole should comfortably fit in the shoe. If insert is too large, further trim in half size increments until the desired fit is achieved.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A REMOVABLE INSOLE:
1. Use the numbers on the Silly Feet insert as a guide. Select one size larger than your child's current shoe size as your first cut line.
2. Insert insole into the shoe. The insole should comfortably fit in the shoe. If insert is too large, further trim in half size increments until the desired fit is achieved.
HELPFUL HINT! You can always go back and cut more off. Err on the side of caution and trim a little at a time.